Jan 27, 2009

Hello everybody!!
please watch the video before reading :)
__________
After watching me talk a little bit on
the video you probably feeling like you
actually meet me, or not? :D
Well so like i said my friend Elizabeth
and I thought about the idea to
open a fashion blog & I did it :)
In this blog you are going to see
pictures of our outfit combinations,
new accesories, and of course accesories
and clothes made by US!
__________
These are just a few from the new earings
we bought yesterday


__________
Ok so that is it for today, come and visit
us again! (and again and again :D)

8 comments:

  1. Hi
    really cool blog :D
    tithadshu XD
    (hebrew)
    Its Sofya by the way :)
    remember u 2:
    Ich Liebe Dich <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovvveee it!!
    i want one too anna!

    <33
    good luck, i like it ALOT

    p.s
    writing in english is SOooooOOOoo cool :)

    seeya

    ReplyDelete
  3. ho and its danny haha lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny :DDDDD
    XD
    lalalala
    I love Anna and Liza :D
    -Super Sonya Banzay-
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tnx girls for the comments :))
    i ♥ u :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how come i cnt follow ur blog?? btw i love those star earings. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the stars;)check our blog...kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. We stumbled over here different web address and thought I may
    as well check things out. I like what I see so
    i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.


    my webpage; promises ()

    ReplyDelete